Letter of Inquiry
Information on submitting a Letter of Inquiry (LOI)
What We Fund
We support projects in under-resourced regions of the world:
- to train and educate health care providers who treat patients with epilepsy and associated psychiatric disorders
- to improve the ability of health care providers to diagnose epilepsy
- to reduce the treatment gap and morbidity of people with epilepsy and associated psychiatric disorders
- to dispel stigma and identify potential for prevention
- other (e.g. research related to training, diagnosis and treatment)
What We Do Not Fund
The ROW Foundation does not fund:
- Individuals or families
- Capital campaigns, building or operating funds
- Fellowships, scholarships or endowments
- Multi-year projects
Submitting a Letter of Inquiry (LOI)
Organizations looking for grant funding must be invited by the ROW Foundation to submit a formal grant proposal. To be considered for an invitation, please send a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) telling us about your organization and the project you’re seeking funding for. The LOI should be sent as an email to Lori Hairrell at email@example.com with a subject line of “Letter of Inquiry.”
The email should include the following information:
- To which ROW Foundation program area does your project relate: training, diagnosis, treatment, dispelling stigma, or other category?
- Describe how you see a strategic fit between your work and the ROW Foundation’s vision and mission. Please limit your response to 100 words or less.
- Indicate the approximate amount of support you are seeking (in US dollars).
- Describe your project. Please limit your response to 100 words or less.
- What are the specific, measurable results you plan to achieve with your project? Please limit your response to 100 words or less.
- Identify the geographic region(s) covered by, and the local organizations (if any) involved with, the proposed project.
- Contact information so we’ll know how to get in touch with you: name, title, email address, organization name, organization address, etc.
Once we receive your Letter of Inquiry, we will send a confirmation email to the address you provided. Please check your spam filters to ensure that email from the ROW Foundation (@rowpharma.org) is permitted.