Make Your Mark
Your contributions to ROW can help make your mark on the world!
The fingerprint graphic is a key part of our logo because it's a perfect reminder of the power of one person. Your fingerprint matters. When you donate to the ROW Foundation, you change the lives of people with epilepsy in under-resourced areas. Epilepsy is a global problem that deserves a global solution. Become part of that solution today.
Double Your Donation!
Donate online today. Then see if your company will match your gift!
Many companies will match the tax deductible contributions of their employees, employees’ spouses and retirees. Check with your Human Resources department to see if they have a matching gifts program. Get any forms you need to have them match your gift. Then submit your matching gift form by mail, or as an email attachment, to:
- Check with your company’s Human Resources department to see if they have a matching gifts program. If so, obtain from them any forms you may need to have them match your gift.
- Submit your matching gift form by mail, or as an email attachment, to:
ATTN: Matching Gift Coordinator
931 W. Hawthorne Lane
West Chicago, IL 60185
Information to help you complete your company’s forms:
|ROW Foundation EIN#
(i.e. Tax ID Number)
|Organization Name||ROW Foundation, Inc.|
|Mailing Address||931 Hawthorne Lane
West Chicago, IL 60185
Submitting a Letter of Inquiry (LOI)
Organizations looking for grants must be invited by the ROW Foundation to submit a formal proposal. To be considered for an invitation, please email a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) to Lori Hairrell at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Letter of Inquiry.”
The email should include the following information:
- Describe your project in 100 words or less.
- Explain the strategic fit between your work and ROW’s vision and mission, in 100 words or less (link to these on home page)
- Tell us the specific results you hope to achieve, in 100 words or less.
- How much support are you seeking (US dollars)?
- To which ROW program area(s) does your project relate: training, diagnosis, treatment, dispelling stigma?
- What geographic region(s) and local organization(s) (if any) are involved with your project?
- Include: name, title, email, phone, organization name and address, etc.
After receiving your LOI, we will send a confirmation email with instructions on how to proceed. Please check your spam filters to ensure that email from the ROW Foundation (@rowpharma.org) is permitted.